This Sunday, May 31st, we will resume worshiping together and look forward to seeing you again.
How to attend
1. Please pre-register on Facebook prior to attending church for either the 9:00AM or the 10:30AM service. If you are unable to use Facebook please call the church office (218-963-2626) and let us know that you will be attending.
2. Please wash your hands thoroughly before attending!
3. We will be having communion, but we will use prepackaged supplies.
4. Seating will be limited. A maximum of 50 people will be allowed in the sanctuary. Chairs will be arranged for you in the sanctuary.
5. Social distancing guidelines will be encouraged. In between services all common surfaces will be disinfected.
6. A greeter will be by the door to open the door and welcome everyone who is attending. The greeter will also count those coming in to maintain a proper count. We will have a host in the sanctuary to help with seating arrangements.
7. There will be no coffee or refreshments. Bring your own coffee ☹
8. The church, upstairs, will remain empty for at least 24 hours to protect our cleaning staff before they clean.
9. No one will be allowed downstairs! No exceptions!
10. There will be no public restrooms. The services will be shorter in duration, 50-55 minutes, so please prepare.
11. In between services, chairs will be exchanged, the chairs will be sprayed with sanitizer and let sit for 48 hours before being handled again. This will require a team to switch chairs between services.
12. Masks are optional. If you want to wear one, wear it!
13. We will continue to do online streaming of the 10:30am church service.
14. Attendance is a choice and we will respect those who choose to attend and those who choose not to attend.
Galatians 6:9-10 tells us, Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
We will keep doing our church! It may temporarily look different or act different, but we will keep on going. God is still in control. He still knows what the future holds, and WE WILL CONTINUE TO TRUST ON HIM.
If you need anything, please reach out to Pastor Richie or a leadership team member!
Pastor Richie Bean
Member Guidance for Attendance
Please understand that just because we are opening does not mean you should attend worship services. If you are immunocompromised or live with someone who is immunocompromised, please DO NOT ATTEND services. Please understand that social distancing and safe at home practices are the best option for you and your family in these times and under these circumstances.
What you need to know!
- Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms.
- Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
Watch for symptoms:
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. The CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19.
If you have ANY of these symptoms or have a close family member exhibiting these symptoms, we are asking that you do not attend. Please wait to attend for two weeks after all the symptoms have dissipated.
Whatever your decision please know we will still be doing all we can to minister to you. We do ask that you err on the side of caution in considering attendance. If you do choose to attend please review the “How to attend” guidelines.
The family of God isn't defined by lineage, race, class or finances. The apostle Paul tells us that what binds us together is our faith in Jesus Christ. We at Christ Community are a grace driven church that understands we are all not at the same spot in our faith! We understand the highs and lows we all experience. It is with that understanding that we come together and encourage each other along in our daily life of faith.